the ugly the ugly

2% Of the things you could touch without dying!

This game was alright... dispite it's grotesque display...

A few things that I find off about this:

Firstly, what you have to do to succeed is too narrow and is more trial and error then anything else. Having the limitation of a child is great, but under no circumstance is it good to have a game where you have to do a certain sequence of actions or you'll die. I mean, what in the heavens is a key doing in a decapitated head's mouth!?

Secondly, the quality of sound was poorer than it should be, it really toned down the mood quite significantly. Also the sound rewinds itself and starts over whenever you move from frame to frame which has a subtle effect of lowering realism.

Thirdly, this is not a problem with the content but just a small flaw in the system: If you go through the bathroom sequence and then refuse to use the phone it reverts to before the bathroom sequence.

Forthly, the mood of this was more grotesque and agitating then actually conveying true fear.

In other words it only makes those who are afraid of physical objects or people react to this, while boring more hardy people who are more prone to being afraid of an unknown and always present entity that seems right next to them, remaining there as though just about to attack but not at that exact moment... That kind of presence strikes fear into the hearts of many, especially when one is powerless against it, because one then knows they are at that presence's mercy that one will survive.

The graphics of this were quite nice, though the game lacked longevity save constantly restarting over and over again, which brings me to tell you that you must make the player aware of what they have to do and what they shouldn't do, and a limit in good options in a situation like this makes people start intentionally doing stupid things...

Finally, because it just bloody annoys me, the head opens it's eye after seeing it, what in the heavens is up with that! I mean... really unless if the child is hallucinating it does no more than confuse those who think concerning the plot of the story...

Nicely done, keep up the good work!
-Marohen

Conversion Calculator Conversion Calculator

Hmm...

You forgot:

-Lenge: Yards, centimeters, millimeters
-Weight: this is where it gets confusing. Kilograms are mass and pounds are weight, they are two seperate factors in their own, as your weight changes based on gravity but your mass stays the same at all times. Weight in metric is Newtons and mass in the other is Slugs.

Good work, however! ^^

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

It doesn't have potential, it is the avatar of it!

The potential for this kind of game exceeds anything the flash world has seen! The idea of making your own games on something like this is not grand, it's phenominal!

I may be giving you a low mark because it is incomplete, but when it is complete I can't wait!

Here are some ideas for things to add to the full version:

-The ability to change the color of objects(A red/green/blue adjustment feature should do the job).
-Characters are good, but allow the ability to modify certain features of it's appearence.
-Allow the ability for people to create their own weapons and spells.
-But, most importantly, the ability to export it in some way so other people can play it! (I'm no skilled person with action scripting, but perhaps there is some what you can export all the data itself into a seperate .fla file that can then be submitted and played by other people?)

These are only a handful of suggestions, but don't hesitate to finish this piece! You may well be setting the foundation for something truly great here! Not only would you have created something great, but it has the potential to allow others who lack significant actionscripting, animateing, and/or drawing skills the ability to express themselves via flash!

I bow to you, good sir, but make haste, I'm sure there are those who may decide to take the idea and steal it from you before you ever finish, ruining your chance for fame!

Customer Service Customer Service

Ha!

I got the best result on the first try, damn I'm good! ¬.¬ If you want someone to comply with you they have to feel that you are someone they can trust; someone that they naturally guess in disposition, and that guess being a good one.

A clever and thought-provoking piece, well done! ^^

Drakojan Skies Mission 2 Drakojan Skies Mission 2

Professional style.

Very well made, combining sprites and flash grafics in an effective and beautiful manner. The only problem is the lack of completion, I really hope whatever it is your going through that would otherwise prevent you from continuing this piece is remedied in the near future. And I can't wait until you complete it! This takes the expectation of the first level and surpasses it by far.

Fatal Fred Saves the Day Fatal Fred Saves the Day

Shows potential...

...But still needs alot of work. For starters, try and make the grounds motion loop alittle more fluent.

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

Wow

That is absoulutly impressive, first thing that actually got me alittle scared. I applaud the maker of this for their excellent work.

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

If only in real life it would be this fun...

Excellent in almost every aspect. A applaud you on this wonderful piece.

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

Masterpiece.

This goes far beyond my expectations. Spectacular in every aspect.